happy blogging...^^ contact me on : benidektus_jb@yahoo.co.id

Sabtu, 22 November 2008

My House

My house is located on JL wuluh 19 Papringan. I live with my father, my mother, and 2 brother. It is face to east. My house has a big yard, but it is not very big. It has small garden and many trees around this. In my house you can see many trees such as the mango tree, palm tree etc.


If you enter my house. You can see the living room. There is set of a big photo in the living room. After that, you can see family’s room. There is set of television, tape recorder, VCD player, and CD player in the family’s room. My house has 8 rooms such as 3 bed rooms, 1 living room, 1 family’s room, 1 dining room, and 2 bath rooms. Beside that it also has a kitchen and garage.

Beside my house you can see the boarding house. The boarding house has 12 rooms. In front of it you can see a tennis table. In the evening I and my family usually play pingpong there.